Google
 
Web thoughtblaze.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Back home

Hello everyone,

I was away a long time from the overall blogging scene everywhere, because I was wondering what I should do. Here I am back again. I hope to use this blog in a variety of ways; chiefly to share what I meditate on. Let's see how it goes! Anyways, here's something I found I had written down a while ago in my study book as I was spending some time in worship with God while going through Isaiah -

God's love and his need for holiness is great. His intolerance of evil is fierce and ferocious. His engagement with holiness is absolute and consuming. That is why, He is a consuming fire. It is His holiness that makes Him consuming. As we draw into His presence, that is the first thing that we become aware of - His Holiness - and consequently - our own unrighteousness, uncleanness and unworthiness.

See you folks soon,
Joeljc

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true that as we draw into His presence, the first thing that we become aware of is His Holiness and consequently our own unrighteousness, uncleanness and unworthiness. But it's this first step that leads us to repentance of the wrongdoings that we do on a daily basis.. what say?

1:39 AM  
Blogger Joel J. C. said...

Its his kindness that leads us to repentance as the bible says. Yes, these things happen when we very strongly enjoy his presence.

10:59 AM  
Blogger vero said...

WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKK JOELLLLLLLLLLL.....

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home